HOW TO SUBMIT MY VIRTUAL RESULTS
TRACKING YOUR MILES
Track your time and distance by using your favorite device/app and be sure to keep a record of each in order to submit your results. You may track your distance with a number of different phone apps (Strava, Garmin Connect, Nike Running, etc.), your fitness watch (Apple Watch, Garmin, etc.), or your favorite fitness device (treadmill).
- Print and wear your bib for fun photos!
- Share your digital bib! You may download it by going to your Profile and clicking on "View Digital Bib"
- It’s best to do a short practice run a few days before your run using the app and/or device you'll be using so that you're ready for your Race Day!
- If using your phone, be sure to check out these tips to preserve your battery life
- If you have a fitness watch, consider using both an app and your watch for more peace of mind
- If you're running on a treadmill, be sure you're not using a GPS based app
- Click the RESULTS tab on the race website
- Click the "Submit Virtual Results" button at the top of the screen
- Search for your registration
- Click “Log Activities”
- Enter your time and distance for each leg
- Click “Submit Activity”
- Repeat these steps to submit your time for the other legs
VIRTUAL EVENT INTEGRITY
Due to the manual nature of submitting your results, we request that you uphold the integrity of our sport and submit only results that are honest and accurate to the best of your ability. Race staff reserves the right to request proof for any result submission.
Note: You will not show on the results page until you have completed all the required activities. Once you complete all of the activities, you will be in the results.